- Students while submitting their applications to Guru Nanak Dev Dental College & Research Institute, Sunam, need not attach original certificates but they must produce all original certificates before the Admission Committee at the time of interview, otherwise their candidature may not be considered and their claim for a seat in Guru Nanak Dev Dental College & Research Institute,Sunam may be rejected.
- All admissions are provisional and are subject to the approval of the Vice-Chancellor, Baba Farid University of Health Sciences, Faridkot.
- The courses of study and examinations will be as per regulations of Baba Farid University of Health Sciences.
- The Rules and Regulations, including fees to be charged,are subject to revision and amendment from time to time, and the revised decision will be applicable irrespective of those mentioned in this prospectus.
- Migration from one Dental College to another is not the right of a student. Only in exceptional cases, migration from one Dental College to another may be considered by the Principal in accordance with the criteria laid down by the Dental Council of India and Baba Farid University of Health Sciences Faridkot.